TRNSMT Local Resident Ticket Ballot - Frequently Asked Questions
What can I win in the ballot?
A complimentary pair of General Admission day tickets.
Why are tickets allocated via an online ballot system?
The ballot system gives local residents who received the ‘Local Resident Ticket Ballot’ leaflet until midnight on 28th April to apply for tickets online without having to apply by post or by phone. If applicants don’t have access to the internet, local Libraries have computing and internet facilities.
How is the ballot operated?
Selected addresses surrounding Glasgow Green will have received a leaflet with information and the ballot is operated via an online form. Applicants complete the online form and will have the choice of ONE preferred TRNSMT event date to attend. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that successful applicants will be provided with a pair of event ticket for their preferred date, however we shall make every effort to fulfil your request.
The data is then verified by a process to ensure no duplicate entries are entered. Successful applicants are then chosen at random, to ensure the system is fair to all. This will all be carried out by computer software.
Who chooses who gets tickets?
A computer software application chooses successful applicants at random.
How many tickets are available in the ballot?
50 pairs of tickets are available for each of the dates listed below:
TRNSMT EVENT DATE
Friday 12th July 2019
Saturday 13th July 2019
Sunday 14th July 2019
I didn’t receive an email to tell me if I was successful or not – what do I do?
Those who have applied to the ballot will be contacted between 7th - 9th May 2019 with the results.
There can be various reasons why you have not received an email. We ask you to check your spam folder as your mail provider may automatically send it there.
Other reasons include:
- If a duplicate submission has been received for your address. If either your email address or postal address was used for more than one application, one of them was removed before the draw so an email would not have been sent.
- It may be that the email just didn’t arrive into your server or was blocked by your email provider or that the email address was added incorrectly to your application.
If you have been through this process and can’t find your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
TRNSMT Event Terms & Conditions and Special Event Conditions are applicable. Please visit www.trnsmtfest.com/info for full details of these.
Additional Ballot Terms & Conditions
- Only ONE application per household will be accepted.
- Applicants must be over 16 years old.
- Applicants can only select ONE preferred TRNSMT event date, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that successful applicants will be provided with an event ticket for their preferred date choice.
- Applications submitted after midnight on 28th April 2019 will not be included in the ballot draw.
- Tickets are barcoded, complimentary and it is a condition of receipt that they cannot be resold or used for any marketing or promotional activity of any kind.
- There is no re-admission with tickets, therefore ticket holders who leave the event will not be permitted to re-enter the event.
- TRNSMT Event Terms & Conditions and Special Event Conditions are applicable. Please visit our FAQ section www.trnsmtfest.com/info for full details of these